|| Food Safety HAACP|
|| Industrial Hygiene|
|| Hygiene of industrial hospital premises|
|| Employee Hygiene and training|
|| Drilling Risks and prevention|
|| Officer Security service|
|Food Safety refers to handling, preparing and storing food in a way to best reduce the risk of individuals becoming sick from food born illnesses|
Food safety is a global concern that covers a variety of different areas of everyday life.
• HACCP 7 Principals|
• Food Safety Hazards
• Creating a HACCP System
• Monitoring and verification
|Industrial Hygiene is a professional practice concerned with maintaining occupational health and safety in work places|
• Hygiene of industrial premises |
• Waste management
• Water quality management.
|Standard principles for infection prevention and control focusing on hospital environmental hygiene and hand hygiene, both of which are crucial to the prevention of healthcare associated infection.|
• Cleaning the general hospital environment.|
• Decontamination of hands.
• Assessment of the need to decontaminate hands.
• The choice of hand decontamination practice.
|Personal hygiene begins at home, with the essential elements for good hygiene being a clean body, clean hair and clean clothing.|
• Procedures |
• Clothing Hygiene
• Health condition behavior
• Monitoring and follow-up
|Safety risks of drilling operations exist widely because of the hostile environment, equipment, and human errors .failure to control or eliminate the safety risks may affect the drilling safety and lead to drilling accidents.|
• Site preparation|
• Rigging up safety
• Site Maintenance activities
• Blowout prevention program
• Well control safety
|The safety officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.|
• Communication Skills |
• How to be a safety officer
• Safety procedures
• First aid
• Fire fighting
|This environmental awareness training course highlights how employee’s activities, the materials or products they use and create can harm the environment.|
The course is designed to promote more sustainable environmental and practices within the workplace.
• Define terms associated with the environment |
• Understand current concern about our impact on the environment
• Outline the processes that effect the environment
• Recognize the things they do affect the environment
• Promote green practices at home and at work
• Describe what is being done and what we all can do to help prevent harm to the environment.